Sunday 19 May 2013

The awakening.

It has long been in my list to start a blog. And what a better topic to write on than to review the incoming and outgoing trends of the entertainment world?
The movies have always been my safe haven and there is nothing more magical or wonderful than to see what is practically not possible in the real world to flash before one's eyes. And to imagine what it must feel like to be a part of creating that magic, I would want nothing more than to be able to do just that.
However, I do not possess the skill or the wit to be the creator of such works of art as of now, and hence I shall resort to reviewing the works of others.
I shan't stick to the realm of movies alone but, I will explore Anime ( For I am an Otaku myself), TV Shows and Books alike.
So, here goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment